Do's and Don'ts
Glasses Do’s and Don’ts
- Ask questions
- Know what colors you wear best
- Discuss your lifestyle and professional needs
- Try on looks and style that you haven’t considered in the past
- Use a recent/new prescription
- Sunglasses should be larger than your clear specs. (More protection)
- Wear polarized lenses for best sun protection
- Keep you glasses in an eyeglass case
- Your eyeglasses should not move up and down when you talk.
- Don’t clean your glasses by fogging them up with your breath and wiping off on clothing
- Don’t Put the lenses face down when taking off
- Don’t Use a very old frame for new lenses.
- Don’t play sports in glass lenses
- Don’t clean your contacts in your mouth