- Use a case when putting your glasses in a bag
- Wash your hands before putting in contact lenses.
- Use office lenses for your desktop computer if you have difficulty seeing your computer screen.
- Be on a myopia control method if your child is nearsighted
- Realize there is more to vision than being able to see small letters on an eye chart
- Realize there are multifocal contact lenses now that allow someone to see both far and close in their contacts
- Consider different color tints for your sunglasses for best comfort
- Use preservative free artificial tears if your eyes are feeling dry
- Clean your eyelids with mild soap when you are taking a shower
- Wear safety glasses when doing any construction or automobile repair work.
- Use Visine regularly due to your eyes becoming more red as you use more
- Splash tap water in your eyes if your eyes are feeling dry and irritated because you are interfering with the balance of a normal tear film
- Do nearwork for long periods of time without taking a break
- Sleep in your daytime contact lenses
- Reuse contact lens solution
- Ignore any eye issues including sudden loss of vision
- Think it’s normal to have blurry vision when there is most likely a solution